FairlyCale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FairlyCale

The ultimate John Cale forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melbourne 16 October 2010

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Melbourne 16 October 2010 Empty Melbourne 16 October 2010 Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:42 am

Nolan

Paris 1919 with Orchestra Victoria.

I nearly missed it with a cancelled flight followed by a delayed flight. Got gthere in the end and it was worth it! First the full Paris 1919 album as expected with Macbeth at the end. Then:
Hello There - with horn section
Catastrophic
Whaddya Mean
Look Horizon
Secret Cordiba - with Orchestra
Hedda Gabbler (with Orchestra)- a highlight
Gun / Pablo Picasso
Chorale!

Wonderful!

2Melbourne 16 October 2010 Empty Re: Melbourne 16 October 2010 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 am

Nayika

Nayika

Thanx for the setlist, Nolan! Glad you made it to the concert. The journey there must have been too exciting...
Was the venue sold out? And will you join the "Seven songs to leave behind" concert?

Have a great Sunday!

PS: It's "Secret Corrida", isn't it?

https://www.facebook.com/WeKnowJohnCale

3Melbourne 16 October 2010 Empty Re: Melbourne 16 October 2010 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Nolan

yes, spelled it wrong. I couldn't remember what it was called at all first. I was going to write "the picador song from Locusts". I couldn't stay in Melbourne & so will miss Tuesday and next Saturday. Hopefully someone else will let us all know all about it. It was filled to capacity. I saw Brian Ritchie there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum