FairlyCale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FairlyCale

The ultimate John Cale forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Empty SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 am

Does anybody know? Can we get it up here before Hans, to show some gentle rivalry?

2SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Empty Re: SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Isabel

Isabel

Frozen Warnings
Falconer
My only child
Roses in the snow
Abschied
Janitor of lunacy
Fearfully in danger
Ari's song
My heart is empty
No one is there
Afraid
Sixty-Forty
You forgot the answer
Win a Few
Evening of light
Tananore
Facing the Wind
All that is my own

(source: last.fm user @e_s_t_r_o)

Some pictures > Flickr

Btw, are the Maestro's boots crying for a fashion crimes poll or not?

(as for the rivalry thing: I already emailed Hans the link, but I think the omnipresent @gazatthebop was faster again)

3SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Empty Re: SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Isabel

Isabel

4SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Empty Re: SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Nayika

Nayika

Oh thank you, Isabel!!!

And yes, there should be a fashion crime poll! No
Who says that people get wiser when they get older?
Anyway, it's all about music!!!

And I didn't know that Blondie sang "Sunday morning"?! (see the clip at 3:06 or am I wrong?) Somehow I have the feeling that it's not that bad that I don't understand Italian...

But it looks like they had fun. And there were much more people on the stage than in Wroclaw. Wow!!! But no encore? No "Close watch" ... Shocked

https://www.facebook.com/WeKnowJohnCale

5SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Empty Re: SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Isabel

Isabel

Blondie didn't sing "Sunday Morning", picture and sound don't belong together. It's Lou Reed singing. And, yeah, there's no need to understand what is said in this clip.

Another one:

And more pictures

6SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Empty Re: SETLIST FOR THE ROME CONCERT Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Nayika

Nayika

But it is Blondie in the video???

Next month a Italian friend will visit me. I'll ask for a translation...maybe...
And of course Lou sang "Sunday morning", but this Blondie picture...hahaha... It was just a joke, a bad one...

Thanx for your research and the clips!!!

https://www.facebook.com/WeKnowJohnCale

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum